Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for the Director, Global Customer Support to lead and scale this function here at Webflow through our next stage of growth. You will grow, develop and motivate a global team of 50+ product experts and lead day-to-day operations of the Global Customer Support team. You will work across the Webflow product set working hand in hand with sales, engineering, product and education teams. You will be responsible for building the process for low touch, self-serve accounts as well as semi-scaled and enterprise, high touch accounts. This is a high visibility and high impact role focused on innovation.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
- Full time
As a Director, Global Customer Support, you’ll …
- Lead a global, remote team of 50+ Customer Support Specialists ranging from entry to staff level as well as 5 Managers
- Partner with the executive team and other leaders to define success metrics for your team and ensure that your team delivers in alignment with the company’s strategic goals and initiatives
- Determine and own the team’s roadmap, ensuring the team sets and exceeds strategic, achievable goals each quarter, year, and beyond
- Measure Customer Support’s impact on customer satisfaction, retention, and activations, and work with the team to test and evaluate strategies for improving impact on the customer experience
- Ensure the team is growing apace with our customer base and hiring, tooling and process needs are aligned with the skills and knowledge required to support new and existing products
- In a data driven format, advocate on behalf of Webflow customers cross functionally to provide insights and continually improve the product experience
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Director, Global Customer Support, if you:
- Possess a deep understanding of managing large, global, remote teams providing 24/7 cross timezone support to technical and non-technical customers
- A track record of managerial leadership, expertise and mentorship in growing & developing high-functioning teams and leaders
- Experience leading in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- Have a very strong ability to use quantitative data and metrics to drive clarity and decision making that will impact the team and the product’s success
- Are able to learn new digital tools quickly and have a deep understanding of web technology or web architecture
- Demonstrate good judgment in balancing between innovation and practical operation
- Excellent at developing presentations and communicating to a wide range of audiences
- Are able to collaborate effectively across multiple teams and are a thoughtful, direct, and kind communicator, both verbal and written
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director, Global Customer Support, and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.