Storyblok makes it easier to submit, reuse and publish content on multiple channels. Non-technical people can create and update content quickly without referring back to developers. This allows the developers to focus on designing fast and reliable solutions that delight across all platforms. See us live on Adidas, Deliveroo, and Pizza Hut’s websites.
We are a remote-first, international startup. This means you will be trusted to work flexible local hours. So far our team is made up of 14 nationalities living in 11 countries with 24% of our team identifying as female. Your diversity will be respected and celebrated and we live by the values:
- Craft with passion: Built by developers for developers with a love for details.
- Listen to customers: The future of Storyblok is in the customer’s hands.
- Drink your own champagne: We use Storyblok ourselves for everything from blogs to documentation.
- Simplicity over complexity: The simplest solution is usually the best one.
- Treat everyone equally: We care about every customer, partner, and talent equally.
- Deliver quickly, deliver often: Adopting a deliver quickly, deliver often approach
We keep in touch over Slack and video calls while most of our documentation is on Notion.
We are always looking for hacks to foster a closer culture.
We are proud to enable the work of implementation partners across 113 countries. We want to delight them with the Storyblok Partner Program. This is a mix of SaaS perks, a revenue share scheme as well as product and sales enablement. We’re looking for someone to help us to:
- You are responsible for the qualification of inbound partner registrations and assessing their suitability for our program based on specific, well defined criteria.
- Escalate partner queries to senior members of your team.
- Based on qualification, you will support the partner and guide them through the correct onboarding and enablement path.
- Maintain high levels of partner management activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective partners
- Develop the ability to understand a partner’s business goals and help them develop a stronger plan for achieving them.
What you should bring to the table
- Comfortable working within a remote and international setting
- Experience in a Customer Success, Partner, Sales, or Onboarding role.
- Startup experience or evident in thriving in small teams
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Have a rough technical understanding of how websites work
- Knowledge of the web development agency landscape
- Managed a pipeline of leads through a CRM system
With $11.5 million of funding, we will be doubling in size in 2021. You will be helping us maintain our remote first culture that has made us successful for several years. Our diverse team (14 nationalities and counting) is spread across 11 countries and 24% of us identify as female. You will be trusted to work your own flexible local schedule because we focus on the outcomes instead of micromanaging KPIs.
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Current Macbook.
- Annual team-building international trip, if covid rules allow.
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme.
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience, and qualification.